Search Google from here

Monday, June 21, 2010

Get Your Dinner TODAY

Hey folks,
Word has gotten around to me that there is a frenzy in the facebook world regarding our reunion. Sorry if you haven't seen the announcements yet (you can back log them they are all under the label 'reunion'), but here is again the basic run down:

Friday July 2nd

Family Day @ MHS softball fields 11am- 4pm. Bring your own food and your own fun and most likely others will be there too! This is your chance to show off your kiddos and maybe some of the mad softball skills you have gained over the past 10 years.

Adult Only Dinner @ Legacy Flight Museum 6pm. Tickets for dinner need to be purchased via pay pal button TODAY so we have head count for the food. We are being catered by our beloved Bart Munns with awesome smoked meat! Yum. If you don't want to eat, you are still welcome to come, it would be ever so nice for you to plan on putting some pennies in a jar at the door to help support the reserved location and such. Please DO put a comment here that you are coming so we still have enough chairs for everyone. I know Kate Hill and Krista West have responded thus via comments....the rest of you.......? Don't skimp on the dinner though if you can possibly spare it, I know you are saving up for Gringos with the fam but I can garuntee that Bart's food will be ultimately better!

So don't panic you social networking frenzied friends, all is being taken care of, just make a stop here and get the words out to the rest of the class of 2000 bobcats.

8 comments:

Nate Jensen said...

Can't believe time especially the years have flown by so fast. No doubt everyone has changed, know I have though may still be easily recognizable to people.

To be serious, haven't decided on buying a meal but know I will be coming to see all that come. No doubt it will be a blast!

Nathan aka NateDawg Jensen

P.S.
If you want to contact me you can either send me email at
warrior421@hotmail.com or a message to my recently made facebook page.

Eva Harris Elliott said...

I really wish that there was a little more notice given to those who don't get on facebook much. I would love to come but there is no way I can leave my businesses with such short notice. Hope everyone has a great time and I am sure before we know it the 20 year reunion will be around the corner :)

Hills said...

Ibelieve that clark hill and todd cook will be coming but we did not get on here fast enough to get tickets so we will just come and stand around.

Nancy said...

If you get your ticket paid for within the next couple days, Clark and Todd, then I have a cushion for a few extra meal but would appreciate having the payment up front.

ariana wilson (annie) said...

I'm going to the dinner. I don't have pay pal to buy the tickets for the dinner. I'll just stand around I guess. see ya'll there!

Dal and Nat said...

We are coming! Umm I am still waiting to hear from Dan. Paypal said we only purchased one ticket but we purchased 2 and Does anyone know if we need an actual ticket or just if confirmation email will do.

Dan said...

Natalie, I got the issue fixed with paypal. It does show two purchases for you and your husband.

Valerie said...

I really hope someone took pics so I can see. I am so sad that I couldn't make it this time around.