Search Google from here

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Deadline for Dinner Tickets

Our caterer informs us that we need to have a head count for dinner by Monday June 21st for the dinner. Fair enough. That is a few weeks away and still a few weeks before the dinner. We can only afford to guestimate 5 extra places for late ticket buyers, and don't suspect it will be you who gets that spot. Please buy your tickets now and we will let you know who is coming so you can prod your ole buddies to get on the chuck wagon.

Also, if you feel it is too expensive to have the dinner, you are welcome to come and chat. Please leave a comment here if you will be coming but not eating so we can make sure there is room for everyone to sit and talk.

p.s. Dan, the money man, can you give us an update on who is already paid for tickets, flash the big names so more people will want to come;)

3 comments:

kri66 said...

Nancy,
Will and I are coming, but won't be eating. Let me know how much I should contribute for the place.
Thanks, Krista W. Hasler

kri66 said...

Nancy, I am going to plan on paying $15.00 in the donation area for contributing toward the venue. You can email me if you need me to do something else.
kri_66@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Krista

kri66 said...

Ashleigh Wood Bassett and her husband will be coming but not eating (she couldn't access the blog and asked me to get the message to you.)