Search Google from here

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ten years gone

Hip Hip Hooray for a wonderful reunion! It was so fun to see everyone and a big thanks for coming (boy would it have been ackward if no one showed up, just me and about 8 planes, chillin')! Dan Brown has agreed to continue on as our treasurer for the 2020 reunion - and here's the world's best tip: if you search from this blog at least once a week, than we will have thousands, I repeat THOUSANDS of dollars for our next reunion thanks to google! No need to worry about tickets in ten years folks. And a grand hooray for Krista West Hassler for taking on the task of preparing for the 2020 reunion.

Until next time.....MADISON RULES!

p.s. Bart Munns really does make the best bbq!

4 comments:

JillEE said...

I wish I could have been there. Any plans to post some pictures?

Can't wait for 2020.

Valerie said...

Has anyone considered a 15 year reunion? I would be in favor of that and be likely to attend (maybe help too).

Natalie said...

I'm with Valerie. Normally there is a reunion ever 5 years, so what about a 15?

Dan said...

Talk to Krista, she's in charge for the next one. If there is enough interest, I'm sure it could happen.