Search Google from here

Sunday, July 6, 2008

on the lookout!

We've done a great job in spreading the word about our class blog, and it's turning out to be pretty awesome.

There are still a few classmates who haven't heard about the blog, and I've tried to contact them.

Does anyone have any contact information for the following people?

- Suzanne Ward Christensen

- Nathan Jensen

- Brad Allen

- Scot Dye

- John Hart

- Dave Johnson


If you've been in / are in contact with Suzanne, Nathan, Brad, Scot, John or Dave, please invite them to participate in our class blog!

8 comments:

Natasha said...

doesn't John Hart work at Porters in the 'Burg?

MHS 2000 said...

Wow! If all 270 members of our class have seen the blog then I am impressed! Way to go Dan and Terrah and everyone else! That means that there's at least 170 of you who haven't sent your email address and mailing information to the class email list at this address
mhsclass2000@gmail.com
Please do this!

Nancy said...

Yeah, ditto the impressed bit? I wish I could count that high. I thought there were 324 in our graduating class, that is just a number that sticks in my head.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harper said...

I think we covered most everyone in our class! I am still working on reaching a few!

Anonymous said...

Last I know of Suzanne Ward Christensen was living in Utah, near provo in a suburb.

Natalie said...

I know Brad Allen is in our old ward....the Rexburg 13th ward and and lives in the Meadows townhomes. Not quite sure what his email address is though.

Maureen said...

John was working in Porter's, but he moved last summer to teach. However, he still manages the website for Porter's... I'll give him a heads up.