Search Google from here

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Snapshot.......

Here's the quick info on our class so far as people have responded. Also, please don't be offended if I don't mention your spouse's occupation, this info is from what I could glean for alumni only.

Total number of kids of 2000 alumni ( assuming that Natasha, Nancy and Katrina have delivered their new babies) 57

Places where class members currently live: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, El Salvador, Florida, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Texas, Utah, Washington, Washington D.C., Wisconsin, Wyoming.

Fields of study or work: accounting, architecture, building, computers, dental, engineering, government job, health care, insurance, interior design, lawyer, management, movies, optometry, physical training, sales, stay at home parent, teaching, therapy.

If I missed you, my apologies. E-mail me and I'll correct the post.

3 comments:

Marzipan said...

Hey there...
Fun idea. Add in my two kiddos, and although our family blog is private, feel free to link my personal site, www.madebymarzipan.com
Good to see everyone...
Maureen (Murdock) Wilson

Anonymous said...

Hey! The page looks good! This is Kim (Rasmussen) Brewington my bolg is Brewingfun.blogspot.com if your adding to the list i wouldn't mind being put on it. It's a new blog so it's not all that great yet but i'm still imporving thanks

Mel Glade said...

So I was browsing around on a friends blog and saw a link to MHS2000. I was thinking, 'really?'. You can add us to the list of blogs.
robandmelglade.blogspot.com
Melanie (Summers) Glade