Search Google from here

Friday, June 6, 2008

?????????

So this blog is new and a bit of a novelty. I'd like to keep it interesting for everybody. After the initial set-up I probably won't be posting everyday. I'd like to post things that pertain to Rexburg, the schools, alumni, all that kind of stuff. Shoot me some ideas for what you'd be interested in reading about. I was contemplating contacting teachers or administrators and doing one interview a week. I also thought we could highlight our more well-known bobcats. I'm not entirely sure what to write on, so send your feedback. Also, I echo my invite from yesterday, if you have any interest in being an author on this page, just let me know.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I think it would be lovely to get updates on some of our teachers that are retiring (I have heard word of a few recently that are leaving MHS that would be missed).
Spotlights on our 2000 class mates would be fabulous! Just reading the little blurbs that people have posted has been enlightening.
Furthermore, and this will pertain a bit more when school is back in, I think we would all love some sports highlights and other noteworthy Rexburg Standard Journal highlights, if you get them. Even the Post Register still reports some good local gossip.

Speaking of TO BE MENTIONED, Madison Memmorial Hospital has now official opened it's new wings! Yeah for progress.

Bree said...

I'd love to see pictures of everybody (spouses, kids, trips, hobbies, etc...), and it would be fun to see some pictures from our old high school days (We could do Flashback Friday or something). Everyone who wanted to could email the pics they'd like included. Good luck getting everything organized and let me know if I can help.

Dan said...

Thanks to both of you for your input. I think I'll get in touch with faculty members from when we were at school and start a weekly update on them. I am planning on posting general news about MHS and Rexburg in general here in a little bit. I also like the idea of Flashback Friday. Probably will be a couple more days until I'm sure what teh final layout of this page will be.

Anonymous said...

I have set up a website that we can all post pictures, movie, and more. It all based on a bulletin board setup.

I am awaiting approval from Dan before I start posting the link everywhere, I don't want to take his little project over :).

Also, i work at the school district, and i am trying to get things put together about teachers coming and going to shall with you all.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.