Search Google from here

Thursday, August 26, 2010

what mhs students think about their new campus

Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:18 pm
Madison High School students told the Standard Journal on Wednesday what they thought of the new campus. It was the students' first day there.



"I love it - it's sweet, it's huge and we deserve it."
- Marie Burch, 18

"The gym is awesome, the hallways are bigger and there are windows in the classrooms!"
- Alyssa Edelmayer, 17

"There is more variety in the lunches, and I like that it's an open campus."
- Seth Anderson, 15

"The coolest thing about the school is the gym, - it's a lot nicer than the old gym and the seats aren't hard benches. The bathrooms are also way nicer - they aren't dirty like the old ones."
- Kirsten Williams, 16

"The score-board thingy is sweet."
- D.J. Jordan, 16

"I love that it's so big and way nice. I didn't expect it to be this nice."
- Ambre Rudd, 16

"Everything is new and I like that."
- Taylor Larsen, 16

"The gym is the coolest because I think it's just awesome."
- Braden Wallace, 15

No comments: