Search Google from here

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

10 year Reunion

Hi Bobcats!
It's about time we pick a date for the 10 year reunion (not to mention a team to plan it). The team should come first. There have been people who have volunteered to help plan, but I don't recall who, so if you are interested in planning the 10 year reunion, please respond by emailing mhsclass2000@gmail.com and we will organize a group. Then the group can decide the details (if you want to have a say, please volunteer).
Hope to hear from you soon!
Elaine

4 comments:

Nancy said...

So, here's my idea:
We have a family day in the park with a bring your own picnic style then that evening, or the next night, we have an adults only dinner and entertainment. At the park we would have games for both kiddos and adults (a powder puff game has been mentioned with MHS vs MHS spouses). The dinner should be catered which means you will have to fork out some $ to get in and then we will have some hilarious blast from the past stuff: senior slide show +, Mr. Madison re-do, comedy of sorts etc.

It seems to me that people seem to return to the burg around the 4th of July which happens to be on a Sunday 2010 so the 3rd would likely be the celebration downtown. What if we all partied on the 2nd? That way Mr Madison+10 could ride in the parade on the 4th!

JillEE said...

I love this idea Nancy. I am willing to help as much as I can from Washington DC. I think 2 days is better, but that's just me. Maybe more people would come for a 1 day thing.

Does the city usually use the park for events around the 4th?

EdgarC said...

I hate the idea! I don't ever want to re-do or even re-member Mr. Madison. There is no way I am getting on a float down main street wearing my sister's shorts. And there is no amount of money that would get me to strip on a stage ever again! Let's just move on with our lives PLEEEEAAASSEEE! :)

The Mortensens said...

Hey this is Matt Mortensens wife, I love the whole blog for the class of 2000. What a great way to stay in touch. We have a blog also it is mattmortensenfamily.blogspot go ahead check it out and add us to this blog.