Search Google from here

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

By the way

This site has had 2,456 visits since i installed the counter. I know, the forum probably has like infinity by now, but i just thought you would like to know. Oh, and by the way again, who is checking this page at midnight? I know you're out there. I'll be the buzz-killing responsible adult in the room, Go to bed! If your life is crazy like most peoples you should have been asleep an hour and a half ago. Although I must admit, midnight is not nearly as perplexing as the 2am and 4 am visitors. Who knows? probably crawlers.

4 comments:

steiner said...

ya... the 4 am visit would be me. I works nights twice a week, and i have nothing better to do :)

Matt said...

And I'm usually stewin' at my computer too at that same hour, not sleeping because I'm too busy keepin' him company.....who knows. Anyway, it's still fun to poke around when all the lights are off and everyones gone home.

Natasha said...

GUILTY. I am a late night owl. It's when my life is quiet. The kids and the hubs are in bed and I can actually have some time to think, or blog or knit, or read blogs, or blog or read blogs or blog. . you get the idea

Nancy said...

go to bed! I totally knew it was you guys!